International Law and U.N. Reform
- "World Government or Global Governance? The United Nations Project in Historical Perspective." In Reforming the United Nations: Democracy, Justice, and Security in the Age of Globalization, foreword by Brian Urquhart, edited by Giovanni Finizio and Ernest Gallo, Lothian Foundation Press, Blackwell, forthcoming.
- “Of Global Democracy and Global Government.” The Federalist Debate, 21, 1 (March 2008): 43–46.
- “U.S. should withdraw and let Sunnis, Shiites settle conflict,” Worcester Telegram & Gazette, 1/22/07.
- Reviews of alternate edition of Joshua Goldstein’s International Relations; Lyndon Storey’s Humanity or Sovereignty: A Political Roadmap for the 21st Century; James Yunker’s Political Globalization: A New Vision of World Government.
- “The Abolition of War” and “World Federalist Theory.” In Nigel Young’s International Encyclopedia on Global Peace, Conflict, and Transformation (Oxford University Press, forthcoming).
- “Necrologio per Louis Bruno Sohn (1 Marzo 1914 – 7 Giugno 2006).” Il debattito federalista (Torino), November 2006.
- The Politics of World Federation. 2 vols. Westport, CT: Praeger Press, 2004. ISBN: 0-275-98066-9.
Vol. 1: United Nations, U.N. Reform, Atomic Control;
Vol. 2: From World Federalism to Global Governance.
- The Politics of World Federation.
- “International Federalism.” Peace and Change, 24 (July 1999): 340-72; special edition on history of federalism after fifty years.
- The United Nations System: Meeting the World Constitutional Crisis. Oxford: ABC-Clio; New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Press, 1995. 511 pp.
- "The International Authority behind Peacekeeping." Peace and the Sciences (International Institute for Peace, Vienna), 25 (September 1994): 19-21.
- "The Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe." World Book Encyclopedia. Chicago, 1993.
- "The Kellogg-Briand Pact and the Outlawry of War." Encyclopedia of Arms Control and Disarmament, Richard Dean Burns, ed. New York: Scribner's, 1993. II: 695-705.
- "Henry Usborne and the Creation of the World Movement for World Federal Government" and "Mundialism and the Reform of the United Nations." The Federal Idea, Vol. II: The History of Federalism since 1945, Andrea Bosco, ed. London: Lothian Foundation Press, 1992.
- "Grenville Clark, World Federalist." Annals of the Lothian Foundation, 1991. London: Lothian Foundation Press, 1992.
- "The Veto: Abolition, Modification, or Preservation?" A New World Order: Essays on Restructuring the United Nations, Walter Hoffmann, ed. Washington: World Federalist Association, 1991.
- The World Federalist Movement: A Collection of Mainstream Journals. New York: Norman Ross, 1990. 253 fiche + 2 reels + 6 guides.
- Human Rights: Improving U.N. Mechanisms for Compliance. Washington, DC: Center for U.N. Reform Education (CURE), U.S. Institute of Peace (USIP), U.N. Reform Monograph No. 8, 1990. 109 pp.
- International Arbitration: Improving Its Role in Dispute Settlement. Washington: CURE, USIP, No. 7, 1989. 56 pp.
- International Peacekeeping: History and Strengthening. Washington: CURE, USIP, No. 6, 1989. 120 pp.
- Verification and Disarmament: An International Arms Control Verification Agency or International Disarmament Organization. Washington: CURE, No. 4, 1988. 60 pp.
- "The International History of the World Federalist Movement." Peace and Change, 14 (October 1989): 372-403.
- "Internationalism in the Truman Administration." Harry S. Truman Encyclopedia. Boston: G.K. Hall, 1989.
- "U.N. Reform: Eight Proposals." Transnational Perspectives (Geneva), 14, 2 (1988): 19-22.
- Strengthening the United Nations: A Bibliography on U.N. Reform and World Federalism. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1987. 351 pp.
- "Federalism in the History of Thought: G.A. Borgese." The Federalist (Pavia), 30 (1988): 65-76.
- "The Significance of the U.S. Constitution for U.N. Reform." World Federalist Bicentennial Reader. Washington: World Federalist Association, 1987.
- "World Federalism" and "Grenville Clark." World Encyclopedia of Peace. Ed. by Ervin Laszlo and Jong Youl Yoo. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1986; 2nd ed., 1996.
- "On the Regime of Fear." The International Year Book and Statesmen's Who's Who. London: Thomas Skinner Directories, 1986.
- "Was the Baruch Plan a Proposal of World Government?" International History Review, 7 (November 1985): 592-621.
- “Grenville Clark, World Federalist,” Amsterdam: Institute for Global Policy Studies, Occasional Paper No. 3, 1985. 47 pp.
- "Bygone 'One World': The Origin and Opportunity of the World Government Movement, 1937-1947." Boston University, Ph.D. Dissertation, 1982. UMI No. DA8220983.